REPAIRING THE MICROBIOME
The gut microbiome contains bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoans (often call parasites) We actually have the diagnostic skills to compare your gut microbiome to that of the statistically healthy gut microbiome; which translates to lower cancer/dementia/heart attack/stroke risk.
Each of the organisms below are important; we measure their relative amounts in the ecosystem of your guts. This is 3rd chakra balancing on a scientific plane never seen before; in harmony with 21st century scientific knowledge.
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN GUT MICROBIOME REPAIR?
Testing reveals your unique gut flora, immunology, intestinal health, and endocrine health. After testing, we use the results to balance the entire microbiome using protocols customized to your unique gut microbiome profile. This may involve:
- Increasing levels of bacteria using probiotics, polyphenols, prebiotics, triphala, tryptophan, synbiotics and plant-based fiber (resistant starches)
- Decreasing levels of bacteria using anti-microbials and low FODMAP diets
- Decreasing levels of fungus using anti-fungals
- Decreasing levels of viruses using humic/fulvic acid products
- Improving protein digestion/malabsorption by acidifying the stomach and by using pancreatic enzymes
- Improving fat digestion/malabsorption using pancreatic enzymes and bile acid binding resins
- Healing the intestinal lining (leaky gut) with butyrate, reduced terrahydrite, and balancing gut bacteria
- Lowering inflammation using anti-inflammatories such as triphala and curcumin
- Decreasing colon inflammation using GPR109a activators such as niacin and butyrate
- Mindfulness practices to lessen vagal nerve induced imbalances
- Binding up toxic metabolites and chemicals using immunoglobulins
- Modulating inflammation using Vitamin D, Vitamin A, and colostrum
- Balancing hormones (especially estrogens/progesterone)
- Decreasing toxic bacterial metabolite production via customized meal planning