REPAIRING THE MICROBIOME
The gut microbiome contains bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoans (often call parasites) We actually have the diagnostic skills to compare your gut microbiome to that of the statistically healthy gut microbiome; which translates to lower cancer/dementia/heart attack/stroke risk.
Each of the organisms below are important; we measure their relative amounts in the ecosystem of your guts. This is 3rd chakra balancing on a scientific plane never seen before; in harmony with 21st century scientific knowledge.
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN GUT MICROBIOME REPAIR?
Testing reveals your unique gut flora, immunology, intestinal health, and endocrine health. After testing, we use the results to balance the entire microbiome using protocols customized to your unique gut microbiome profile. This may involve:
- Increasing levels of bacteria using probiotics, polyphenols, prebiotics, triphala, tryptophan, synbiotics and plant-based fiber (resistant starches)
- Decreasing levels of bacteria using anti-microbials and low FODMAP diets
- Decreasing levels of fungus using anti-fungals
- Decreasing levels of viruses using humic/fulvic acid products
- Improving protein digestion/malabsorption by acidifying the stomach and by using pancreatic enzymes
- Improving fat digestion/malabsorption using pancreatic enzymes and bile acid binding resins
- Healing the intestinal lining (leaky gut) with butyrate, reduced terrahydrite, and balancing gut bacteria
- Lowering inflammation using anti-inflammatories such as triphala and curcumin
- Decreasing colon inflammation using GPR109a activators such as niacin and butyrate
- Mindfulness practices to lessen vagal nerve induced imbalances
- Binding up toxic metabolites and chemicals using immunoglobulins
- Modulating inflammation using Vitamin D, Vitamin A, and colostrum
- Balancing hormones (especially estrogens/progesterone)
- Decreasing toxic bacterial metabolite production via customized meal planning
Food Allergy/hypersensitivity: https://ccimhealth.com/enteroimmunology-of-food-hypersensitivity-and-allergy/
We also offer customized programs to address the other microbiomes important in the human body:
- Emphasis on resolving chronic fungal sinusitis (Candida of the sinuses)
- Diagnostics include specialized nasal swabs and blood testing
- Treatments typically involve nasal washes and anti-fungal treatments
- Useful to treat chronic UTIs and interstitial cystitis (IC)
IC and the urinary microbiome: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/28178051/
IC and the gut microbiome:
Inflammation and IC: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnins.2018.00931/full
Diagnostics include urine microbiome testing (PCR / NGS)
Treatments include anti-microbial essential oils, and gut microbiome treatments
Female pelvic microbiome
Diagnostic testing involves specialized urine and blood testing
Treatments include vaginal essential oils, herbal preparations, bioidentical hormones, and probiotics
Gut microbiome program is essential to do as well
This service does not replace standard gynecology services
- Diagnostic testing includes semen, urine, stool, blood, and saliva testing
Useful for chronic dental infections and gingivitis
Diagnostics include dental evaluation and stool testing
Treatments include oil pulling, anti-microbial essential oils, and oral probiotics in addition to standard dental care
- Important to prevent head/neck cancer, resolve HPV and EBV chronic infections
- Diagnostics typically involve blood testing and oral swab testing
- Treatments include anti-viral treatments such as lemon balm oil and Vitamin C
HOW DOES THE GUT MICROBIOME IMPACT OUR HEALTH?
disease, others are actually extremely
important for your immune system, heart,
weight and many other aspects of health.
While some bacteria are associated with disease, others are actually extremely important for your immune system, heart, weight and many other aspects of health.