ALCAT Testing ALCAT testing for food hypersensitivity Astaxanthin Lowers vascular and eye inflammation Arginine Lowers blood pressure and stimulates release of growth hormone | Secondary Link Cardiology Clinical literature substantiating CCIM use of clinical yogatherapy, micronutrient formulas, and nutritional meal planning for adjunctive cardiac rehab: Chelation Therapy Evidence supporting the use of chelation therapy Effect of hormones on breast cancer Bioidentical hormones breast tumor postmenopausal mouse Rajkumar Lakshmanaswamy
Fulvic Acid Therapy Improves improve cellular health and chelates out heavy metals and toxins | Secondary Link
Enteroimmunology and Gastroenterology Integ Therapeutics GIDR [PDF] Clinical literature to substantiate CCIM Pancreas Optimization Program Norman Labs Clinical data on diagnosis of B12 deficiency
Clinical literature demonstrating benefits of oxytocin therapy
- G Missig, et al. Oxytocin Reduces Background Anxiety in a Fear-Potentiated Startle Paradigm. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2010; 35: 2607–2616.
- AJ Guastella, et al. Intranasal Oxytocin Improves Emotion Recognition for Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Biological Psychiatry, 2010; 67 (7): 692.
- E Hollander, et al. Oxytocin Infusion Reduces Repetitive Behaviors in Adults with Autistic and Asperger's Disorders. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2003; 28: 193–198.
- Biol Psychiatry. 2003 Dec 15;54(12):1389-98.
- MD Gershon, et al. Combined administration of secretin and oxytocin inhibits chronic colitis and associated activation of forebrain neurons. Neurogastroenterol Motil. 2010 Jun;22(6):654-e202.
- K Uvnas-Moberg, et al. Oxytocin, a mediator of anti-stress, well-being, social interaction, growth and healing. Z Psychosom Med Psychother. 2005;51(1):57-80.
- MD Gershon, et al. Expression and developmental regulation of oxytocin (OT) and oxytocin receptors (OTR) in the enteric nervous system (ENS) and intestinal epithelium. J Comp Neurol. 2009 Jan 10;512(2):256-70.
- B Ohlsson, et al. Oxytocin is expressed throughout the human gastrointestinal tract. Regulatory Peptides. 2006 Jul; 135 (1-2): 7-11.
Salivary Hormone Testing and Bioidentical Hormone Balancing Scientific Paper addressing saliva testing to diagnose hormone imbalances BHRT Testosterone Replacement Therapy Articles from Dr. John Lee website regarding bioidentical hormone balancing
Yoga and Meditation Yoga/Diabetes A controlled trial demonstrates the beneficial effects of yoga and pranayama on cardiometabolic parameters and overall health Yoga and Chronic Pain Meditation Can Reduce Loneliness