Integrative Alchemy (IA) is a multi-modality healing technique exclusively available at CCIM.
IA makes use of a variety of therapeutic practices aimed at establishing a deeper connection between the pure consciousness of an individual, their physical body, their emotions, their mind, and the higher self in relation to the environment and world around them.
An Integrative Alchemist gathers diagnostic information in order to determine what misalignments are occurring that hinder an individual from healing, growing, functioning, behaving and perceiving in optimal ways that truly serve them. The process begins with a conversation, followed by a simple written questionnaire, ayurvedic body type assessment, chakra functional assessment, subtle body assessment, and a language Inventory. Dietary, lifestyle, geographical and environmental considerations are also taken into account.
We establish clear goals and articulate realistic strategies to meet those goals. All of the following are involved:
· Discovery of one’s purpose
· Discovery of one’s truth
· Physical, mental, emotional, and psychospiritual health optimization
· Articulating one’s needs and desires
· Consciously making use of intention and action
The CCIM Integrative Alchemy Program gives you:
· A customized program that gives you techniques you can practice anytime to help create peace of mind.
· Methods to reframe perception in ways that connect you to truth/reality
· Methods to optimize your use of language to best serve you
· A reliable self-care practice
· A way to build intrinsic motivation, inspiration and creativity from the inside out
· Mindfulness / stress relief techniques
· Enhanced emotional intelligence
· Enhanced self-compassion and compassion for the people around you
· Enhanced discernment and methods to ensure that co-dependency does not occur
· Chakra-balancing techniques
· Ways to become more flexible, more dynamic, calmer, more effective, and more connected
IA Program Phase 1: Diagnostics
· Goals assessment
· Background assessment
· Physical and emotional health assessment
· Evaluation of past events, past relationships, abuse, neglect, suppressing, repressing, behavioral/social/cultural conditioning, and of habits that need to be realized and transformed, as well as memories that still require processing.
· Lifestyle assessment
· Language inventory
· Chakra assessment and analysis
· Assessment of misalignments (this will be deeply connected to the cause of the problems in the first place)
· Assessment of degree of self-efficacy and perceived sense of self-value
· Relationship assessment (degree of chronic enabling, projection, anger, abuse/victimization, addiction, sexuality / repressed sexuality, capacity for trust, etc.)
· Personality / mood assessment: Anxiety or depression prone, anger, frustration/irritation, Obsessive, Compulsive, Despondent, Disassociate, addictive personality/tendencies, paranoid, perfectionist
IA Program Phase 2: Treatments
· Customized practices begin with creation of space to be essentially who you are, then connecting with the inner ‘witness/observer’ followed by insight-based practices to enhance self-awareness and fundamental truths about oneself without suppression or emotional reaction.
· How physical and emotional aspects of life interconnect is demonstrated by practices which may involve mindfulness techniques, pranayama (breathing methods), mudra (hand yogic techniques), affirmations, and the use of aromatherapeutic marma point techniques
· Language inventory will be used for language reframing
· ‘Who Am I’ meditation
· ‘Witness / observer’ meditation
· Healing the inner child
· Chakra balancing
· And more!
Elaina Heather’s passion for energy healing inspired me to go to her for my first session. She carefully listened to what I was feeling and acknowledged the colors that I saw. She even shared with me the blocks that she felt in me that helped me connect what was going on in my life at the time and understand how it all was affecting me.
Monika Bradick, Spring 2010
“If you are seeking for hormonal, emotional and nutritional balance, than Miss Elaina should be your GO TO! From the day I met her and had my first conversation with her we connected. She knew and understood what I was struggling with after my second born. As we both share a passion of essential oils she gave me more ideas on how to use them for hormonal balance. I combined her ideas with mine and it turned out the best daily combination I could have and use morn and eve. After that she advised me on vitamin supplements and made me do a 1-2 months cleanse of supplements. I was in awe, how even after using the first shot of supplements, it completely changed my moods and well being within hours! She saved me from my worst mood swings!!! Thanks you, thank you, thank you sweet sister for being the one and only support and coach in these times of my worst mood swings!!”
Woodland Hills, CA, March 2016