We have been on the front lines of COVID19 every day since mid March 2020, because of our hospital relationships. Since its inception in 2012, CCIM has maintained contracts with hospitals, as hospital-based care is one of our specialties. Due to our daily morning rounds at multiple downtown Los Angeles hospitals, we understand how to help people with COVID19, but beyond that, how to prevent it and make it go away.
Over the last few months, we have really gotten to know the COVID19 virus and those who are affected by it. We can screen you for your risk factors; it fundamentally comes down to your immune system and inflammatory burden.
Our treatments include:
- high dose Vit C
- Remedsivir (for inpatients at our Los Angeles area hospitals)
- high dose Vit D
- Anti-viral essential oil treatments
- Local anti-viral plant medicine
- Gut Microbiome Balancing
We at CCIM are committed to remaining in service to you during this Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) epidemic. We offer consultation for you to ensure personalized care and infection prevention services from the comfort and security of your own home!
In consultation with us, we can discuss all the following concerns and issues and more:
- Risk factors for infection
Anti-viral self-care lifestyle
- Balancing your gut virome
- How the gut microbiome affects your susceptibility to viral infection
- How COVID19 is similar to SARS
- How to assess your immunology and immune system
- Anti-viral treatments that can you can start using to protect you from infection
- Public health and Socioanthropologic concerns
- Personal protective equipment
- Diagnostic testing (we have available!)
- Treatment options (lifestyle/pharmaceutical / naturopathic) as the data is rapidly coming out!
- Risk factors for infection
- Decreased beneficial hormones (pregnenolone, DHEA, Vitamin D, progesterone, testosterone)
- Leaky gut (increased intestinal permeability)
- Impaired cytotoxic T cell and T helper cell activity
- Impaired blood/brain barrier function
- Chronic lymphatic imbalances and lymphatic congestion
- Chronic infection of beneficial cells (enterocytes, brain cells, white blood cells, antigen-presenting cells)
- Impaired detoxification capacity
- Depletion of antioxidants, polyphenols, and beneficial micronutrients
To request a telemedicine appointment,
Email your intent to email@example.com
Here is a real-time map of the epidemic based on known cases: https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/85354
Here is a scientific background on substances which killed the SARS Coronavirus which caused the avian flu from a few years ago: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6540435/#!po=21.5909
In-vitro data of common medications that kill COVID19 virus: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41421-020-0156-0
Data of common medications that can decrease infectivity of COVID19: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/langlo/article/PIIS2214-109X(20)30114-5/fulltext
Updated clinical info about COVID19 from Infectious Disease experts: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(20)30195-X/fulltext?fbclid=IwAR0tfuciQ0D0eWIAVXUzrnvpdlN-EQ6lOJ8L3-5bpwwfTOGGiT50F10XbVw
We at CCIM are committed to remaining in service to you during this Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) epidemic.