WHAT WE DO
WHAT WE DO
DR. DV, DUSHYANT VISWANATHAN
Our Medical Director Dr. DV, Dushyant Viswanathan, MD, ABIM, ABOIM, AACE, is a dual board certified integrative internist, licensed in Maryland and California, Medicare/Medicaid provider, and skilled/trained in hospital-based, house-call, and office-based clinical care. He specializes in enteroimmunology & endocrinology.
His parents immigrated to the USA from India. He is of South Indian origin, raised in India and the USA (Michigan & California), went to high school in California and college at UC Irvine (in Southern California).
His main scholastic priorities were: philosophy, truth, biology, chemistry, subatomic chemistry, sociology, world history, physics, and phenomenology. He offered his thesis on: Neural Network theory and the Phenomenology of Music Perception.
After college he became a certified professional physical trainer, then went to medical school at St. George’s University SOM, followed by internship at San Jaoquin General Hospital in French Camp, CA, and then residency at the University of Maryland.
After residency, he started his private practice which was merged into CCIM, and legacy began in 2011.
- Enteroimmunology (Gut Microbiome-based immunology) & Endocrinology service specialized towards chronic disease reversal (any chronic disease)- offered in our offices in Columbia, MD and Woodland Hills, CA.
- Home Health service in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, CA, and in Maryland.
- Women’s Health-focused endocrinology services in our offices in Columbia, MD and Woodland Hills, CA.
- Hospice service in Los Angeles, CA
- Nursing home service in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, CA
- Musculoskeletal medicine service featuring manual therapies, acupuncture, and prolozone in Baltimore, MD and Columbia, MD
- Integrative Medicine for cancer in Los Angeles, CA and Columbia, MD
- Primary Care service for Regal/Lakeside IPA patients in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, CA
- Hospital medicine service in Downtown Los Angeles, CA
- Concierge Medicine services for anyone in Maryland or California
- PRP and prolotherapy to repair joints offered in our offices in Columbia, MD and Woodland Hills, CA.
- Integrative Alchemy services focused on women’s health and nourishment in our Woodland Hills, CA office
- Custom Compounding of Medical treatments